NX CAM has a tightly integrated post processing system. Multiple levels of NC program
validation include G-code-driven simulation, which eliminates the need for separate
NX CAM provides a wide range of functionality, from simple NC programmers to multiaxis machining, enabling NC programmers to address many tasks using one system. The
flexibility of NX CAM means that the most demanding jobs can be completed easily
It also avails wide range of 2-axis and 3-axis machining capabilities for prismatic and
freeform parts- ranging from manual tool path creation and editing to advanced,
automated cutting methods.
NX CAM provides a complete turning solution that is easy enough to use on simple
programs and capable enough to tackle your toughest geometry in multispindle, multi
turret applications. Turning in NX can use either 2D part profiles or full soild models. It
includes routines for roughing, multiple-pass finishing, grooving thread cutting and
NX automatically applies the right feeds and speeds for a given operation and tool
selection. A key NX CAM advantage facilitates integrated simulation and verification,
which enables programmers to check tool paths within the NC programming session.
Multiple levels of capability are available.
- Types of manufacture process.
- Types of milling operation.
- Face milling operation.
- Planar profile operation.
- Planer text milling operation.
- Mixed operation of planer mill.
- Cavity milling operation.
- Z-level milling operation.
- Multi axis milling operation.
- Multi blade axis operation.
- Turning operation .
- Drilling operation.
- Counter boring operation.
- Milling & turning mixed operation
WHO CAN JOIN ?
- Undergraduates who wants to startup
- their careers in field of production/
- Individuals who are willing to meet
- up present technology of
- manufacturing industries