STAAD.Pro is a structural analysis and design software. It is capable of analyzing
and designing civil engineering structures such as building, bridges, tunnels and
space trusses, plants and footings. It can generate dynamic loads (wind, earthquake
and moving) as per building codes of selected countries. It envisage capacity to
carry out linear elastic (static and dynamic) and nonlinear dynamic analysis both.
It can carry out design of steel and reinforced concrete building as per codes of
selected countries and additional module of STAAD foundation can design all
isolated, raft or piles foundations. Biggest advantage of STAAD Pro is having a
simple and easy to learn user interface that has made this software widely used in
STAAD Pro takes two generalize approach for structural engineering and
incorporate many analysis methods like static, linear, nonlinear, pushover, FEM etc.
henceforth make it most preferred software in India and Asian countries.
At cad desk we will make you expert in the following topics:
- Overview of Structural Analysis and Desig.
- Geometry creation Methods.
- Supports Assignment.
- Understanding & Calculating Building Loads.
- Introduction to Floor load & Live load as
- per IS 875-I & II.
- Introduction to RCC Design As per IS 456.
- Wind Load Design As per IS 875 III.
- Calculation of Wind load as per IS 875
- Part 3.
- Seismic Analysis & Design as per IS-1893.
- STEEL Design in STAAD Pro As per IS-800.
- FEM Modeling in STAAD Pro.
WHO CAN JOIN ?
This course can be joined by any undergraduate/graduate
civilengineer, who is willing to make career in the filed of
design and construction. This course is not useful for
career in structural designing but it also give an edge to
candidates, those are willing to make career in the civil