ETABS is an engineering design software that caters multi-story building analysis
and design. preliminary limited to building design. It encapsulates advance building
modeling and drawing options. Modeling tools and templates, code-based load
prescriptions, analysis methods and solution techniques, all coordinate with the
grid-like geometry unique to this class of structure.
Being specific to building design, it provides all operations of analysis, design and
drawings on a single platform. ETABS is well equipped to handle simplified lateral
procedures, |Push-over analysis, Response Spectrum Analysis and Response
History Analysis. E-Tabs can also be utilized for handling large scale seismic
projects including those that involve Non-Linear Modeling.
It can carry out design of steel and reinforced concrete buildings as per codes of
selected countries and inbuilt foundation design module can design major footing
also. One of the biggest advantage apart from analysis of ETABS is having
capabilities to generate drawing as well.
- Draw Floor/Wall Objects
- Add Structural Objects Manually
- Select Structural Objects:
- Edit the Model Geometry
- Load the Structural Model
- Define Load Cases
- Analyze the Model
- Result Verification
- This course can be joined by any undergraduate/graduate civil engineer, who is willing to make career in the field of
- design and construction.
- This course is not useful for career in structural designing but it also give an edge to candidates, those are willing to make career in the civil construction.